Saturday, January 23, 2010

Pocket Bikes In South Ga Rights Of Riding Pocket Bikes/Dirt Bikes In South Florida.?

Rights of riding Pocket bikes/Dirt bikes in South Florida.? - pocket bikes in south ga

Now, in the summer I went to my 49cc pocket bike in my neighborhood. I was arrested by the police followed me into my house and talked to my mother. Basically, I do not think I know that the bag from my trip in my neighborhood, I think he was talking about insurance? Umm license and other things. It would also take them to exit a business, if he wanted to ride. But I was not really sure the whole story.

But I want to buy a dirt bike now, I can mount it in my neighborhood? I think one of the reasons why it is, pocket bikes are illegal, is that many people have died there. Then I ask myself how I fair with the law, if I get a dirt bike. What should I do legally, he could go?

2 comments:

Keith S said...

Hell South Florida, I live in Orlando and I spend my 300cc police the whole time, do not say **** to me. Also asked at the time, how late it is. as bicycle and dam. said only that the pocket bike a lot, because it is very small, the bike is higher. I hope that helped !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...

nam_mile... said...

In most countries have, and I think, including Florida, for a motor vehicle that is Street Legal, labels, lighting, take the mandatory insurance, etc., like a car. The driver must be licensed to drive the vehicle and must operate to obey all traffic regulations. The best place for cycling from dirt road is where you have permission to work, and a complete safety equipment.

Post a Comment