Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Low Water Pressure In Shower Why Is There Low Water Pressure From My Shower Head /tub Sink Of My House?

Why is there low water pressure from my shower head /tub sink of my house? - low water pressure in shower

The city recently had water for 10 days due to problems with the water supply. I had a really good pressure in front of my bathroom, but since the water was restored, I have not had good pressure in my bathroom sink. In all other forms of pressure is good, but my bathroom sink? Do you want your car fixed at the time you should take a look at the plumber, or it is something simple I can do?

1 comment:

Mr fix it said...

unscrew the plant at the end of the page will be removed and cleaned. particles could repair was done to your sink. Also check to ensure your sink faucets to make sure that the whole journey.

Post a Comment