Monday, February 15, 2010

Thomas Hudson And Captain Jack Neeed Some Help With Triplet Names?

Neeed some help with triplet names? - thomas hudson and captain jack

Hello my aunt's expected triplets (two girls and 1 boy) and it came with a list of names. Tell me what ya think of them and they are his favorites, thank you:)
Boys: Thomas Hudson Williams
Zachary Maxwell Williams
Liam Andrew Williams
Jonah Elliott Williams
Logan Michael Williams

Girl: Evangeline Williams Gracianne
Kyra Jacqueline Williams
Stella Victoria Williams
Emmalina Rose Williams
Evangeline Hadley Williams
Mackenzie Rae Williams
Savannah Mae Williams
Claire Lacey Williams

2 comments:

נυℓιєт ♥ яσмєσ is ℓαяк αηgєℓ ♥ said...

Boys: Thomas Hudson Williams 9 / 10 work together wonderfully, and is generously
Zachary Maxwell Williams 81 / 2 reall Nice
Liam Andrew Williams 7 is not bad. No punch.
Jonah Elliott Williams, 61 / 2 Not bad. very well, I
Logan Michael Williams 81 / 2 Great is the name of a cool, safe

Probably use "Zachary Maxwell Max 'I like the names of the best, together and separately
Girl: Evangeline Gracianne Williams 6 / 10 I LOVE Evangeline, but it is a bit much Gracianne
Jacqueline Williams, Kyra 6 / 10 OK-K-EYE- ra or Keira
Stella Victoria Williams, works well. I've never been a fan of Stella
Rose Williams Emmalina nice 8 / 10
Evangeline Hadley Williams 6 / 10 Hadley, sounds better for a child to me,. 63 / 4 10
Mackenzie Rae Williams GORGEOUS
Savannah Mae Williams GORGEOUS
Claire Lacey Williams 7 / 10 really Cue
I would like to use Mackenzie Rae and Savannah Mae, as I like them both

Keira is one of my favorite names (if they are good, then maybe that Kira Keira May or as a different spelling pronunciation 2)

Everlyn said...

Zachary Maxwell Williams
&
Jonah Elliott Williams
&
Stella Victoria Williams
&
Mackenzie Rae Williams

These are my favorites

Please help me to:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index; _ylt = Anrb7dvFurE2oO2ZB5K.yEvsy6IX; _ylv = 3? qid = 20090924122334AAcbaze

x

Post a Comment