Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Cute Quotes To Put On Printed Napkins I Need Cute Little Love Sayings And Quotes For Valentines Day!?

I need cute little love sayings and quotes for valentines day!? - cute quotes to put on printed napkins

I'll make a box-shaped heart for my special G / F and fill it with objects that have special meaning. I have to say this long note about how much I love him. It took me a CD with all our favorite songs and photos printed and put us in a frame.

In any case, I would also like to table to 365 marks, which include special offers, love poems short / double quotes. I make each one unique and made in the hearts cut. Then you can take heart every day and read a special note, quote, etc., so you know how much I can love him.

I would like some quotes are quotes such as:

If a hug represented how much I love you, I always want you in my arms.

It is a gift that someone genuinely love and care. its nice to HAVand dream, to tell if he is bored, and someone, good night before bed. It is a privilege to someone who means the world to you and tell the world they have.

any help would be great!

I need 365!?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Of course, you have to change their ... or you and me. something, but I think that could work some of them. His ideas so cute:) .. Your girlfriend is a very happy girl!
I wake up I think of you ... I wonder why I things I do. I love everything. Every line and every scar ....

I've seen what he can do ... I've seen you make miracles and hopeless dreams

You'll Never Find the meaning of life ... but now I'm fine

It is not perfect and I'm not good ... But the most important thing that we are made for each other.

Red leaves and blue morning, time for the love that we share back in time, we have ...

May their memories remain, but my heart has a place for smilesin your face

Love has nothing to do with what they expect to get - only with what you expect to give - that's all.

"When someone loves you, as they say, your name is different. Just know that you is your name in my mouth for sure."

Things you thought you'd never know about me, I guess things were always understood as

Sorry, you can always say the words. All I know is swept into your love

I prefer it in the freezing cold in the arms of another to stay warm outside

It's amazing how a man that can make your worst day absolutely perfect. I like this kid. our long conversations, little arguments, EndleSS smiles, stupid jokes, and you know almost everything about him

You may be right .. I can drive me crazy, but it is only a fool you are looking for.

Do not change to be perfect as the weather is a way, time is what I would break my heart if that would be just one less thing you have to prove is

They have taught me the truth that everything good in me, I owe you face

True love can not find where it does not really exist, can not be hidden, if it really

"Love is patient and kind, love does not envy, it is not arrogant or rude.
~ Bible [Kor]

If I fall, I promise you, in your heart, I thinkYou're my safest place

It takes a lot to know, what love is, there are big things but small things can mean, it is

I do not want to live this life. I do not say goodbye ... You want to spend the rest of my life

And all the stupid things that I have absolutely no reflection, how I feel for you

Because you live and breathe and
Because you do believe in myself when nobody else can help you
Because you live, girl
My world is all they need to survive

Our memories of yesterday will last a lifetime
We will take the best, forget the rest
And one day we determine what are the best moments

I want the reason for the smile on his face and a daughterYour life that can not be replaced ..

Love is giving someone the power to destroy, but do not be fooled.

"If you do not ask someone in the head, perhaps they should be there"

True love does not come to find the perfect person, but learning to see an imperfect person to complete.

"I do not like it because of who you are but, as I am with you."

"A coward is incapable of showing love, is the prerogative of the brave."

If I know what love is your fault.

"Love is the best way that awakens the soul and makes us more that the plant has reached a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And the GIVme. That's what I want to give you forever. "

"It was not my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul."


more than 365 do not know ... but I'll add more later if I have time. Good luck with your gift!

Post a Comment