Saturday, January 2, 2010

Hitch Mounted Cargo Carrier Poor Handling While Loaded?

Poor Handling While Loaded? - hitch mounted cargo carrier

I drive a 2006 Acura CSX, which is slightly more upscale version of a Honda Civic, is only in Canada, there are parts of the engine probably 95% interchangeable.

In the past I've noticed that my car was uncomfortable on icy roads. I always thought it was a question of the upper arm, I noticed a security bulletin, tires in poor condition. I'm not so sure.

I now know that everything you do not really notice the problem if I support fully.

During a trip, I had the trunk, probably filled with 100 pounds. I also use a receiver mounted cargo easily. It is assumed that weighs about 40 pounds and had 40 pounds more cargo in it.

The car is rated to tow 2000 pounds tongue weight 200 lbs.

The car was terrible in the ice, and even in wet weather. It is as if the front is too bright and not drag on the wheel.

When I look at the car to the side, including on the back together.

Could it be that the burden is on the back of the discharge of the front wheels? If so twould explain that he has.

Also, if so, how can I solve this problem?

Is it as simple as put more feathers in the back?

No comments:

Post a Comment