Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Cervical Cancer Treatment More Condition_symptoms Cervical Cancer Treatment With Least Effect On Fertility?

Cervical cancer treatment with least effect on fertility? - cervical cancer treatment more condition_symptoms

I was with cancer of the cervix stage I and the doctor recommended three courses of chemotherapy diagnosed.

I wonder if anyone in the treatment of cancer of the cervix who knows less likely to affect future fertility. I'm only 21 and I can hardly imagine what it will be treated to something that will affect the ability of children. I'm also getting a second opinion, but it seems that the cancer itself is highly treatable, only after the effect that worries me.

I read that some chemotherapy drugs less influence on fertility, and I wonder why laser / freezing / have LEEP treatments. Options I really want someone with knowledge in this area. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment