Monday, December 21, 2009

Hiv Early Detection Moving Back To Michigan With HIV?

Moving back to Michigan with HIV? - hiv early detection

I am a gay man of 48 years who has had HIV for 10 years, but I am in good physical condition. Thanks for the early detection, good medical preparations are medications available and that the drug worked for me, I could work on and lead a normal life
In the last ten years. The drugs were not detectable.
As you get older, I wanted to go back to Michigan to be closer to family. I have no family here in Los Angeles, a few good friends. I do not want to grow old here in Los Angeles, no family.

The problem: I am afraid that the jobs Michigan office, which can not offer health insurance, while my work here in Los Angeles. Without insurance, drugs, cost me $ 1000 per month. This fear prevented me from moving to the last 5 years. I will not go back, find a job with the insurance company for medical practice to pay, and sick at the end in my family. My family was never known to have HIV. Any ideas would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment